Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blog Templates from Draft.Blogger.Com

Image representing Blogger as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBaseEver since I tried using the templates at draft.blogger.com, I have stopped testing templates from outside. I mean, I am already contented with what is offered, with all the many choices, and the flexibility and tweakability allowed, which, although not uniform for all, the variety still is enough for me to play with.

Therefore, I have saved myself the burden of searching, downloading, uploading, tweaking, etc., etc. Switching from one template to the other, where they are completely foreign to each other, I just don't know how to describe the painful process of 'migration' - saving all your widgets, minimizing if at all possible, dropping what can't be migrated, then finally, putting them back one-by-one. Now if that isn't a painful process...

So I've stopped doing all that since I started using Blogger templates, internal to blogger, with as much templates to choose from, and with as much variety, flexibility (2-, 3- or 4-columns), and tweakability (up, side, bottom, what-have-you), find it all in the templates that they have in draft.blogger.com.

Blogger still call it 'draft', but to me, it is already live.

I've been living with it since then (so long I don't even remember when I started).

So if you haven't already, why not give it a try today?

Enjoy!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment